So out of touch with social media and other things so in Miranda news:
- Sorta working. Still trying my hardest to remove myself from all my restaurant industry experience because I’m ready for something different. Massage school is on hold ‘til later this year so I can get some work in a field that will at least give me an outlook on any future career in alternative or holistic healing. I’m trying to stay as motivated as possible. I actually have goals and stuff!
- Getting used to suburban life. All of Atlanta is beautiful when you come from South Texas where there’s a lack of trees. It’s the travel time to work and not being able to ride my bike in the city that really sucks. But I’m getting into grown-up mode and looking into getting a car. Now Georgia’s DDS…I won’t even.
- My guy and I are officially engaged. He’ll be here (Lord willing) in 2-3 weeks. Then married life. Big life. It’s become more of an exciting thing than a scary thing. I am very sure about taking this next step.
- I need to start doing more creative things even if my focus has become more fitness and health related. I wasted far too much time in the past with the arts when I knew I didn’t really want to make that my career. That doesn’t necessarily mean I don’t love music, gallery parties, and new exhibits at the museum. It doesn’t mean I should stop making things. My guy is wonderful because despite a day job, he writes and makes music with his friends. And just for the love of it, not to make notoriety or money off of it. Back to decorating, making stuff, to writing, to cooking, and to dusting off the keyboard.
- Most of my clothes have holes and mysterious grease stains on it but I bought a new pair of jeans and I look good.
- Got Queen B on repeat. Crown.
← Earlier Posts Page 1 of 126